High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a minimally invasive therapy that utilizes ultrasound waves to treat problems like uterine fibroids, tremors, and tumors. The extremely intense and focused sound waves encounter the affected tissues to modify or kill them. In HIFU, several ultrasonic beams are directed at the precise tissue that needs to be treated. The targeted tissue area is destroyed (ablated) by heat because of the ultrasound’s intensely focused energy on it.
HIFU is now a new cosmetic treatment for skin tightening. It is a non-invasive and painless alternative to face lifts. It stimulates the production of collagen using ultrasonic energy, giving the skin a firmer appearance. HIFU has been proven safe and efficient for elevating the face and smoothing out wrinkles.
At Retens, you can experience HIFU 無針埋線 for skin firming, lifting, and anti-wrinkle treatment. This treatment is called the ROSE V LINE which is equipped with four different probes. It has unique MDT Multiple Duration Technology that releases ultra-high-density energy. Retens is located at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui which attracts every customer with its natural beauty and light coming from the glass ceiling.
Benefits of HIFU Treatment
- The HIFU facial tightening procedure offers patients numerous aesthetic advantages to improve the appearance of their faces.
- Reduction of facial wrinkles.
- The loose skin around the neck or the face is tightened.
- It aids in elevating the eyebrows, eyelids, and cheekbones.
- The use of HIFU can improve the definition of the jawline.
- This cosmetic surgery can also be used to smooth the skin.
After a few weeks or months of treatment, HIFU is also intended to improve the flexibility of the skin on the face. After at least 3 months, the HIFU 無針埋線效果 can be seen on the person’s face.
- Doctors clean the desired area of the face and then apply a gel to start HIFU facial rejuvenation.
- After that, they utilize a handheld gadget that sends out short bursts of ultrasonic waves. Every session lasts between 30 and 90 minutes.
- Some patients have minor discomfort during the procedure and some experience pain post-treatment. Before the treatment begins, doctors use a local anesthetic to aid with the pain.
- There is no recovery time after a session, thus even after beginning HIFU treatment, patients can resume their daily conditioning.
- Patients can undergo 1-6 sessions depending on the outcomes they want.
HIFU treatment is extremely safe if done by a qualified and reputable practitioner. The best aspect of this therapy is that you can resume your routine immediately after leaving the doctor’s office. There might be a tiny lump or greenish tint, but it should quickly fade away. For several weeks after treatment, the treated area may still have a tingling feeling, but with time this sensation also fades.
HIFU is regarded as a risk-free, efficient, and non-invasive method for tightening the skin. There are no wounds, no scars, and no need for healing time or relaxation. Moreover, HIFU is much less expensive than a facelift. Three months following their final treatment, most people can see the Hifu 效果 on their faces. Try HIFU treatment If you’re searching for a short treatment, which is calm simple, and non-invasive.